Energy Performance Certificates in Ellesmere Port

Energy Performance Certificates (EPC)

Ellesmere Port, Cheshire, Wirral & North West

Assessing Energy are qualified and registered Domestic Energy Assessors for all types of household property. We cover flats and houses in Ellesmere Port, Cheshire, Wirral and Merseyside. Click here for more information on Energy Performance Certificates. We are accredited and work for many reputable organizations, find out more here.

Selling your home

When you put a property on the market you must commission an EPC. The EPC must be secured using reasonable efforts within seven days.

EPC in Wirral

Landlords & Letting Agents

  • Landlords: All rented property require an EPC. Call us for discounts on multiple properties.
  • We can complete an EPC in under 4 hours so if you need it it a hurry call us!
  • Book an appointment - 0774 308 6651

Gas and Electrical Safety Certificates for Landlords.

If you're a Landlord renting or letting out accommodation, we can take the hassle out of contacting separate companies to have your annual gas safety certificate and electrical safety certificate (PIR) renewed.

We use Gas Safe and NICEIC / ELECSA / NAPIT registered trades people and can issue both certificates.

For legal purposes, a Landlord needs to have an annual Gas safety certificate for the property. A copy must be kept for 2 years and a copy presented to the tenant.

For Electrical Safety certificates, a Periodic Inspection Report also known as a PIR is advisable and will help your property to let quicker - although not a legal requirement. A PIR will cover the landlord for anywhere from 2 to 5 years.

Other services

We also offer:

  • Floor plans of your property
  • A list of local trades we can refer with confidence including plumbers, builders, electricians and experts in buildings insurance and mortgages

Click here to find out more...

ABBE - Domestic Energy Assessor DEA

Accrediation: ECMK200307